When your project has completed, let RedHub look after your arching requirements.
RedHub has an efficient system of archiving all project documentation and correspondence. From concept design through to project maintenance manuals, you can archive all your project files with RedHub.
RedHub offers two archiving options. The first is to stay on the Redhub cloud-based system, and the second is to an external offline storage device.
Online cloud-based archiving is a safe and secure way, to keep your projects archived. They provide an immediate accessible point to all documentation that cannot be lost, destroyed or misplaced.
Companies that choose to archive on RedHub, will have access to a fully searchable list of projects and documentation that is always accessible.
Advantages in having projects archived with RedHub are:
- Projects can be reactivated at any time.
- Instantly locate archived project files.
- Meet quality assurance requirements with a complete set of project documents and correspondence , including version history, available at all times
- Manage risk and reduce the cost of recovering information.
- Project archives are stored securely with geographical redundant backups, insuring your records are kept safe.
- Companies do not need to worry about the organisation of internal data storage and security protection of this data.
Offline project archives are a local, read-only copy of your project data that has limited functionality.
Your offline project archive includes the entire contents of your project, allowing you access to all correspondence, including attachments, documents and their history, tender packages and defect logs.
Offline archives are supplied on an external storage device.
With offline archiving you can:
- Search correspondence received and sent
- Search for documents
- View the history for every document including release dates
- Easily open and save mail attachments.
- View and search defects log